Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Fast, low fat, and tasty!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt
- cracked pepper
- 6 hamburger buns
- In large skillet cook meat, onion, and garlic until brown.
- Salt and pepper while browning.
- Drain off fat.
- Stir in undrained tomatoes, 1/4 cup water, oats, chili powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5to 10 minutes.
- Serve on buns.