Prep 4 mins
Cook 2 mins
When you go to eat at a fast food restaurant remember to save those packets of ketchup and mustard that they put in your sack by the handfuls. They come in handy for recipes like these for one person.
- 3 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 hambuger bun
- Place ground beef in a microwave-safe container and break up beef with a fork.
- Cook for 1 minute, in a 700-watt microwave oven (adjust time to your microwave).
- If beef is still pink just stir until color is gone (you don't want to over cook your meat).
- Add onion, ketchup, mustard, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Cover container with a paper plate so steam can escape and microwave for 1 minute.
- Fill bun with meat mixture and enjoy.
- Garnish with dill pickles.