Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very easy and yummy!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can sloppy joe sandwich sauce (plus 1/2 can water)
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 6 slices American cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large skillet brown meat. Drain Add sauce and water. simmer 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Pour meat mixture into a 13x9 pan. Top with cheese slices.
- Pour bisquik mixture over all.
- Bake 30-35 minute or until lightly browned.
Hubby and I thought this was soooo good and tasty. I did add some chopped onion to the meat but that was the only change I made. This is so quick & simple and I would definately make this one again! Thanks for posting the recipe.
This worked out very nice, especially when you're out of hamburger buns. Next time, I will try adding some spices (italian seasoning, pepper) to the bisquik mix. Thanks for sharing!!
My entire family enjoyed this!! It was different and was a great addition to our recipe box!