photo by kelli703
- Ready In:
- Brown ground beef, drain excess grease.
- Add Manwich and cook as directed on cans.
- Place macaroni and Manwich mixture in a 11 x 7 inch pan.
- Add 3/4 of your cheese and mix well.
- Add remaining cheese to cover top.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My 9 year old and I both really like this! 2 cups of uncooked macaroni was perfect in my opinion. I cooked it al dente, for 9 minutes, and it didn’t soften much in the oven. Used a 9x13 Pyrex dish. Had to use vegan cheddar shreds because of my son’s milk allergy, and it came out great. Thanks so much for sharing!