Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
Easy grilled shrimp skewers go great as the meat in a ceasar salad, with noodles in a parmesan sauce, or as an appetizer. They have a slight 'spicy' kick, but I'm a hot-wuss, and love them! Easy, fast and DELICIOUS! (PLEASE NOTE: 3+ HRS REQUIRED TO MARINADE!)
- 2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp in a zip lock bag; seal and mix thoroughly.
- Add Shrimp; marinade in fridge for 3-12 hours.
- Put shrimp on skewers and grill 6-8 minutes until opaque.