1/1 Photo of Slice and Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are rolled into four logs and stored in the refrigerator. Just slice and bake when you want warm cookies from the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together butter, brown sugar and powdered sugar.
- 2Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- 3Combine flour and baking soda and add.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 5Mold dough into 4 12" logs and wrap in plastic wrap.
- 6Store in refrigerator for at least an hour or longer, if desired.
- 7Preheat oven to 350°.
- 8Cut dough into 1/2" thick slices and place on baking sheet.
- 9Bake for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slice and Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1765 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1097.8
- Calories from Fat 452
- Total Fat 50.2 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 130.1 mg
- Sodium 591.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 155.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 88.2 g
- Protein 14.4 g