These cookies are rolled into four logs and stored in the refrigerator. Just slice and bake when you want warm cookies from the oven.
- Beat together butter, brown sugar and powdered sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Combine flour and baking soda and add.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Mold dough into 4 12" logs and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Store in refrigerator for at least an hour or longer, if desired.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut dough into 1/2" thick slices and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until golden brown.