- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, thawed & undiluted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar, sifted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine egg white, orange juice concentrate, flavorings & spices in shallow dish; beat well.
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray; place over mediume heat until hot.
- Dip bread, one slice at a time into egg white mixture, coating well.
- Arrange in skillet, cook on mediume heat 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.