Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was given to me by a friend at the gym. It's so simple I'm almost embarassed to post! But it's so delicious and low fat! You CAN have your cake and eat it too!
- 18 ounces angel food cake mix
- 20 ounces DOLE Pineapple, crushed
- 2 cups Cool Whip Lite
- In a large bowl mix cake mix with undrained pineapple.
- Pour into an ungreased 9x13 cake pan.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350.
- Frost with cool whip.
- Eat, eat , eat! Eat all you want!
I like to put sliced strawberries or mixed fresh berries on top. It is delicious.
This is absolutely delicious.
I have made this cake about 5 times now, and it is always perfect !
Thank you for posting this recipe.
WOW!!!! SOOOOOOO good! SOOOOO easy! I have made it twice already, and we are not even big fans of pineapple, but this cake is delicious.