Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe out of a Woman's Day Magazine. Super tasty.
- 1 lb meatloaf mix
- 8 curly lasagna noodles, Broken Into 2 Inch Pieces
- 1 (26 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 3⁄4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- Cook meat loaf mix in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often to break up meat, 4 to 5 minutes, or until browned. Drain off fat. Stir in noodles, sauce and water; bring t a boil. Cover; reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, 18 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Spoon ricotta on top; add remaining shredded cheese. Cover 3 minutes to melt cheese.
Have made this twice and will continue. I love how easy and fast it is, and still has the same great flavor as the real thing. I used mozzarella cheese, and I added a dash of basil and oregano. Very pleased, and so is DH.....thank you.
Very easy to do. I think next time I will add more spices.