Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. I'm single and live alone. Its a one skillet dish, quick and simple. It's great served with rice or pasta. I sometimes just have it over fresh baked biscuits.
- 2 cups beef tips, I like using tender loin
- 1 large onion (julienned)
- 1 medium green pepper (")
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- heat skillet spray with cooking spray, add beef and brown stirring to brown all sides, add onions, garlic, peppers and potatoes, let potatoes begin to brown stirring occasionally to get even browning. once desired brownness is reached reduce heat cover and simmer until potatoes are tender.