1/3 Photos of Skillet Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chef Jean's Note:
This cookie comes out soft and is great cut like a pie and served with vanilla ice cream ( or chocolate). Make sure you use an oven proof skillet, I use cast iron.
My Private Note
10 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and both sugars.
- 2Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- 3Add the egg and vanilla to the butter mixture.
- 4Add the flour mixture a little at a time.
- 5Stir the chips and nuts in by hand.
- 6Press into a 10 inch skillet and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.2
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.0 mg
- Sodium 473.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 5.5 g