1/3 Photos of Skillet Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chef Jean's Note:
This cookie comes out soft and is great cut like a pie and served with vanilla ice cream ( or chocolate). Make sure you use an oven proof skillet, I use cast iron.
My Private Note
10 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and both sugars.
- 2Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- 3Add the egg and vanilla to the butter mixture.
- 4Add the flour mixture a little at a time.
- 5Stir the chips and nuts in by hand.
- 6Press into a 10 inch skillet and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.2
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.0 mg
- Sodium 473.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 5.5 g