Recipe by Lubie
Serve these as an appetizer at a party or as your main dish. They are awesome. Prep time includes chill time.
Top Review by Lorrie in Montreal
Made for My Three Chefs 2008 A tasty simple marinade that is gorgeous on the Grill.The pineapple juice brings an extra fruity sweetness to the pork.I marinated overnight but I don't think it needed it.I used a pork tenderloin that I sliced about a 1/4 inch thick pieces. Delicious!
- 118.29 ml unsweetened pineapple juice
- 44.37 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml ground coriander
- 4.92 ml minced garlic
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 0.59 ml black pepper
- 453.59 g boneless pork loin, cut into 1/8 inch thick slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade: In small bowl, combine pineapple juice, Worcestershire, coriander, garlic, red pepper and black pepper.
- Place pork in deep glass bowl; pour marinade over pork.
- Cover; marinate in refrigerator about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, soak think bamboo skewers in water.
- Weave skewers through pork strips so meat lies flat, discard marinade.
- PLace pork on grill.
- Grill over medium coals 2 minutes.
- Turn; grill an additional 2 minutes or until pork is juicy and barely pink in center.