1/2 Photos of Skewered Pork
1 hr 14 mins
1 hr 9 mins
Serve these as an appetizer at a party or as your main dish. They are awesome. Prep time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinade: In small bowl, combine pineapple juice, Worcestershire, coriander, garlic, red pepper and black pepper.
- 2Place pork in deep glass bowl; pour marinade over pork.
- 3Cover; marinate in refrigerator about 1 hour.
- 4Meanwhile, soak think bamboo skewers in water.
- 5Weave skewers through pork strips so meat lies flat, discard marinade.
- 6PLace pork on grill.
- 7Grill over medium coals 2 minutes.
- 8Turn; grill an additional 2 minutes or until pork is juicy and barely pink in center.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skewered Pork
Serving Size: 1 (635 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.4
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 14.2 mg
- Sodium 36.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g