2 hrs 20 mins
This is a take on the crab salad from the Sizzler salad bar. It has a sweet, coleslaw type of dressing. This versatile dish can be served as a side, inside sandwiches and even with crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup celery, julienned
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat
- 1/2 lb macaroni (optional) or 1/2 lb shell pasta (optional)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or sweetener equivalent)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 12 ounces mandarin oranges
- 6 radishes, sliced thin
- 1If using pasta, cook al dente and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, combine onion, celery and imitation crab meat.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix all dressing ingredients (beginning with mayonnaise.
- 4Pour dressing over crab mixture.
- 5Gently fold in cooked, cooled pasta.
- 6Toss lightly to combine.
- 7Cover and chill 2 hours to overnight before serving.
- 8Serve on Romaine or red lettuce leaf.
- 9Without pasta, may serve with crackers or inside of a sandwich. Garnish with radishes and mandarin orange slices.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sizzler Imitation Crab Salad Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.9
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 1387.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper