Recipe by bmcnichol
A wonderful way to make steaks. My family loves this steak. Easy way to make melt in your mouth steaks. Adapted recipe from allrecipes.com.
- 907.18 g sirloin steaks
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 59.14 ml butter
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a pan, melt butter and add garlic powder and minced garlic.
- Set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of each steak with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks 4 to 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
- When done, transfer to plates.
- Brush tops liberally with garlic butter, and allow to rest for 2 to 3 minutes before serving.
- This can be made in the oven, on the stove top or on the grill. I prefer to make these on the grill.