Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 709.77 ml sirloin (lefted over grilled)
- 236.59 ml poblano chile (roasted)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 onion (small chopped)
- 226.79 g rotel
- 226.79 g sliced mushrooms (i like baby bellas)
- 226.79 g cheese (Mexican Style)
- 12 corn tortillas
- 226.79 g chili (NO beans)
- 236.59 ml green onion
- 118.29 ml cilantro
- 226.79 g black olives
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml canola oil
- salt and pepper
- I rub my poblanos in EVOO added salt and pepper placed in iron skillet and roasted them at 425 degrees until brown on all sides turning frequently about 25 minutes placed in small zip lock bag you could use covered bowl. Peeled skin off and chopped peppers put to the side.
- Heated pan with EVOO added onions until clear, then mushrooms (i like sliced baby bellas), added garlic, diced left over sirlion, chopped poblanos and rotel.
- heated canola oil in small skillet placed corn tortilla for about 30 seconds and flipped cooked another 30 sec placed in 13 x 9 glass baking dish and put about 3 tbls of meat mixture and about 2 tbls of mexican style cheese and rolled into enchilada.continued until meat mixture was gone.
- Topped with no beans wolf brand chili cover in cheese and sprinkled black olives baked at 350 degree for about 30 minutes.
- Removed from oven and sprinkled green onions over top. served with homemade refried bean and cilanto lime rice.