Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Described as seductive and sexy; to be served with a juicy marbled T-bone. From Weber’s Big Book of Grilling.
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup dark molasses
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients along with ½ cup water; mix well.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes or until about 2/3 cup remains.
- Let cool to room temperature.
We loved this sauce. Kinda like a rich bar-b-que sauce but so much tastier. Thanks NurseDi