1 hr 2 mins
My husband loves pie but sometimes I don't want a whole pie sitting around so I will make this single serving pie for him.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, plus
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, extra flour for rolling
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, chilled and diced
- 1 tablespoon ice water
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/8 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 dash salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon butter, chilled and diced
- 1To prepare crust:.
- 2In a bowl, combine flour and salt.
- 3Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Gradually stir in water until mixtre forms a ball.
- 4Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 40 minutes.
- 5To prepare filling:.
- 6Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 7Lightly spray a 7 oz. baking custard cup with cooking spray.
- 8Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt and cinnamon in a small bowl and then sprinkle over blueberries.
- 9Remove dough from refrigerator and roll out to a circle.
- 10Press dough into custard cup, covering the entire bottom and sides of the cup.
- 11Reserve about a tablespoon of dough for the top of the pie.
- 12Pour blueberry mixture into custard cup and dot the top of the pie with cut up butter.
- 13Roll out remaining dough and use a cookie cutter such as a star, to cut out the pie top.
- 14Place dough star on the top of the pie.
- 15Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Single Serving Deep Dish Blueberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (180 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.0
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 66.1 mg
- Sodium 667.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g