Recipe by Snowbaby
A tropical colored frozen slushy citrus drink to be enjoyed during those hot summer days or when you need a moment to kick back and relax. Because of the quantity, it is great for a gathering of family and friends or to enjoy all by yourself.
- 3 (8 ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate (unthawed)
- 3 (8 ounce) cans frozen pink lemonade concentrate (unthawed)
- 1 liter pineapple juice
- 1 cup water
- 750 ml of your choice vodka or 750 ml coconut rum
Directions See How It's Made
- In a very large plastic air tight container add all ingredients making sure the liquid mixture is well mixed.
- Place container in freezer for a minimum 24 hours.
- Through out the 24 hour period periodically stir well allowing vodka to blend well
- When you're ready to serve, spoon frozen slush into a tall glass filling 1/2 to 3/4 full. Top off with chilled 7 up and mix. Garnish with an orange slice or pineapple wedge.