Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
My mom made this for 5 yes 5 picky eaters and we all make it for our children today!!This can be doubled easily and Cheaper than a few happy meals. GOTTA TRY THIS ONE...ITS A KEEPER..ENJOY
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb hamburger meat
- 1 -26 ounce family tomato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) canbushes dark red kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) canbushes chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheese
- 1 -2 small white onion, for topping
- 1 -15 ounce Frito corn chip
- Cook hamburger meat - no need to drain if its not to greasy.
- Add all cans
- Mixture should be already warm enough for kids, cook a minute or two for adults
- BAM your done.
- fix bowl of Fritos
- Top with shredded cheese and onion.
Quick, easy and tasty. Just what I was looking for. My family really enjoyed this recipe. The only thing I will do different next time will be to add some cayenne pepper or something to spice things up a bit.
You are right...This is a definate keeper!!! I did not know what ranch beans were, so I just used pinto beans...Serve this with a loaf of crusty bread and a salad. You have a GREAT tasting meal in less time then it takes to order take-out...THANKS