Recipe by Dragonfly AZ
I have been trying different chocolate chip cookie recipes for a long time, but once I found this one, I have never tried another--I think my family would revolt if I made a different kind!
- 354.88 ml flour
- 6.16 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 354.88 ml packed brown sugar
- 236.59 ml white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 14.79 ml milk
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml corn flakes, crushed to 1/2 cup
- 709.77 ml quick oats
- 118.29 ml coconut
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 236.59 ml butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Cream butter and sugars together until smooth. Beat in eggs, one at a time, then vanilla and milk.
- Gradually mix in the flour mixture.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop onto cookie sheets by teaspoonful.
- Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes, depending on how soft you like your cookies.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet before removing.