Recipe by Oolala
Neiman Marcus "No Jacket Required" cookbook submitted by Dr. Fay A. Riddle of La Grange, GA. This was given to her by a colleague when they were hosting a bridal luncheon.
- 1 lb small shrimp
- 2 cups green seedless grapes
- 1 cup cashews
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated or 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and devein shrimp.
- Bring salted water to a boil and add the shrimp and cook for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Halve grapes and separate cashews into halves and place shrimp, grapes and cashews into a large bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over the shrimp mixture and blend.
- Chill several hours before serving.