1/1 Photo of Simply Sensational Ramen Cabbage Salad
6 hrs 15 mins
This is the most simple, delicious salad ever! Every time I take it to an event, everyone wants the recipe. They are so surprised when they see how simple it is. I sometimes add cooked chicken and eat this as a meal for myself. Doesn't get any better than this!!! Hope you'll try:) Cook time is refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared coleslaw mix
- 2 packages ramen noodles, seasoning packets reserved for dressing (I use 1 pkg. Oriental and 1 pkg. beef)
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds (optional)
- 1In large bowl, combine slaw mix and crushed ramen noodles.
- 2Add green onion, pepper, salt, garlic powder, sesame seed, and almonds.
- 3In seperate bowl, combine dressing ingredients and the two reserved Ramen noodle seasoning packets and whisk well.
- 4Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
- 5Refrigerate at least 6 hrs.
- 6before serving, mixing well at least once.
- 7Mix before serving; Serve chilled.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simply Sensational Ramen Cabbage Salad
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.7
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 690.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g