Recipe by cooklook
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Crowd pleasing appetizer with all the flavors of traditional nachos and less fat of the chips!
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 cup black beans, well rinsed and drained
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups freshly prepared medium salsa
- 1 cup premium guacamole
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450. Spray a large pizza pan lightly with olive oil flavored cooking spray. Evenly press hash browns into pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until potatoes are crisp and golden brown. Remove pan from oven. turn heat to broil.
- Sprinkle black beans and cheese over potatoes; return to oven; broil until cheese melts, about 1 minute.
- Remove from oven; top with salsa and guacamole. Serve immediately. Serves 4.