Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is a super easy potato salad that I serve all summer long when cooking out, plus during the other seasons whenever we have baked ham. Since it uses light mayo, a lot of the fat is cut out, but you really can't tell, so indulge away!
Top Review by *Parsley*
For the time this takes to make and the amount of fat, this is very good. I thought it needed a pinch of sugar and some chopped onions for some extra flavor. Loved the bacon bits. I used Hormel Real Bacon Pieces. Thanx for a new easy potato salad!
- 5 lbs potatoes
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise (Hellmann's preferred)
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until fork tender.
- Chill in refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- Peel skin from potatoes (or leave on if you prefer) and cut into approx.
- 1" chunks.
- In a large bowl, mix together all other ingredients until combined well.
- Pour in potatoes and stir gently until well coated.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.