Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a fast and tasty recipe for stuffing a turkey. The recipe is complements of the Heuck Company. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 lb bread, stale
- 1 1⁄2 cups celery, diced
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons poultry seasoning (or, 1 crushed chicken bouillon cube)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Soak the bread in some water for a few minutes then squeeze it dry (as possible). Set aside.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a saucepan, then add the onion, celery, parsley, salt, poultry seasoning, and pepper.
- When the onions are translucent add in the bread, allowing it to heat up for a minute or so. Remove from heat.
- In a mixing bowl, blend the warm ingredients with the eggs and stuff your turkey with the final mix.