Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a basic teriyaki marinade that I use for chicken kabobs but have also used on whole breasts or chicken strips on the bbq.
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sherry wine
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- minced garlic (as much or little as you like)
- grated ginger (again, if you like it, I don't add it)
- Mix all ingredients together. If you wont be around to stir it up every now and then, you may want to blend it as it will be less likely to separate.
- Marinate anywhere from 3-24 hours.
- Best with longer marinating times.