Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I am not sure where this recipe came from. My mom always use to make it for us. It is very easy and very yummy! I am not exactly sure on the servings, but you can always add more beef and taco mix.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- taco seasoning mix (your fav. brand)
- 1 can red kidney beans (if desired)
- cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 can small black olives (if desired)
- Fritos corn chips
- Catalina dressing
- Cook Ground Beef; Drain.
- Prepare Taco Seasoning mix with beef as directed on package.
- Drain Kidney beans and mix in with beef mixture.
- Prepare salad with fritos, layered with taco meat and topped with whatever taco toppings you desire.
- I use shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, black olives, and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use Catalina dressing for the final touch, then you have a wonderful simple taco salad!
Very nice taste and flavor--------Will try it again