Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Followed the link on Community Cafe to Trader Joe' and found these. My passion, besides cheesecake, stuffed mushies! Not sure of size of frozen dip so amt may be wrong.
- 14 ounces stuffing mushrooms
- 1 (10 ounce) packagetrader joe's creamy spinach and artichoke dip, frozen
- 3⁄4 cup trader joe's panko breadcrumbs
- trader joe's grated parmesan cheese
- I don't really know the weight of the dip, just had to add amt to satisfy the program.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse, pat dry and trim the stems of the mushrooms.
- Heat up the frozen dip in the microwave according to directions.
- Mix the panko breadcrumbs into the warmed dip.
- Fill the mushroom caps with a teaspoon of the stuffing mix and place them on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Heat in oven for about 35 minutes.
- When done, sprinkle the stuffed mushrooms with some grated Parmesan and then serve.