Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my recipe for a simple noodles and hamburger dish. It's cheap, easy and fast when you need to pull dinner together quickly. Most of all, this dish is delicious!
- 1 (16 ounce) bagof extra wide egg noodles
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1 (12 ounce) jar turkey gravy (I use Heinz homestyle roasted turkey gravy)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups water
- 1 dash salt (optional)
- 1 dash pepper (optional)
- Bring water, butter and milk to boil using medium-high heat.
- Add egg noodles.
- Cook until noodles are desired texture.
- Take noodles off of heat, salt and pepper to taste.
- Brown hamburger in skillet.
- Add gravy to hamburger.
- Serve noodles and beef separately or mix noodles into hamburger mixture.