1/2 Photos of Simple Sesame Soy Oriental Noodles
I made this as a side for almost every Asian-type entree I make. Easy and I think it is delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start cooking the udon noodles according to the package directions.
- 2In a bowl, whisk together the next 6 ingredients.
- 3When the noodles are done, drain and transfer to a large bowl; drizzle the sauce over the noodles; toss quickly.
- 4Sprinkle the sliced scallions over the top.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Sesame Soy Oriental Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.3
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1553.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: