Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This makes a great dinner that is rich and creamy. I like to use jimmy dean's sausage but any brand will work. One of our favorite go to meals for dinner.
- 1 (20 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (i use prego chunky)
- 1 (14 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (i use classico's 4 cheese alfredo)
- 1 lb sausage
- 10 ounces ziti pasta (can use more if you like)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- water, for boiling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil water to cook 10 oz. or a little more than half of a large box of ziti and cook til al dente then drain.
- Brown and crumble the sausage and then add spaghetti sauce to the sausage to warm up.
- In a 4-5 quart casserole dish pour in cooked ziti and top with alfredo sauce stirring to mix well.
- Pour sausage and spaghetti sauce on top of the alfredo, but do not stir it together.
- Cover with shredded mozzarella and bake for 30 minutes.
Makes great leftovers, it was enough for two dinners and two lunches for both me and my husband!