Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
serve with chicken broast
- 1 onion, chopped
- 300 g carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 tomatoes (puree in blender)
- salt, o taste
- 2 tablespoons ruz bukhari masala
- 300 g rice, washed and soaked
- 20 almonds
- 20 raisins
- 20 cashew nuts (halved)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and washed
- heat the oil in pot and fry all nuts until golden.and remove from pot.
- now add onion and fry for 2 mins now add carrots masala and tomato puree and mix it well.
- now add water add 600ml water and bring it boil now add rice.
- when water almost finish then add nuts and chickpeas and leave for 15 minutes.
- serve hot.