Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great side dish recipe that I got from a LCBO magazine.
Make and share this Simple Rice With Spinach recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano (I sometimes play with the amounts on both of these)
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring the broth and seasonings to a boil.
- Stir in rice and spinach and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cover and cook for 20 minute
- Season with salt and pepper.