Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another of my "Famous" side dishes. I don't remember where I got this recipe, either.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth (whichever you have) or 1 cup chicken stock (whichever you have)
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes
- Saute onion and garlic until translucent.
- Add all remaining ingredients except potatoes and bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes (no need to peel; cut large ones in half), cover and simmer until fork-tender (start checking them after 7 minutes, depending on size).
Very good! I used a mix of yellow, red and purple baby potatoes and made a great side to a salmon dish. Will be using this recipe again.
These were good and easy to make. I followed the recipe other then I cut back on the parsley. We enjoyed these potatoes. Made for Spring PAC 2010.