- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth (whichever you have) or 1 cup chicken stock (whichever you have)
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion and garlic until translucent.
- Add all remaining ingredients except potatoes and bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes (no need to peel; cut large ones in half), cover and simmer until fork-tender (start checking them after 7 minutes, depending on size).