Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Created it myself utilizing my microwave, and avoiding browning the meat in a greasy frying pan..,
- 453.59 g hamburger
- 1 small onion, diced
- 236.59 ml fresh cut up mushroom
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 9.85 ml liquid gravy browner
- 236.59 ml precooked macaroni
- 29.58 ml flour
- 29.58 ml of dry grated cheddar cheese
- In a microwavable casserole dish, cook hamburger on high for approximately 5 minutes.
- Saute mushrooms very lightly in fry pan,using pan spray.
- To partially cooked hamburger, add onion, mushrooms, beef flavor,garlic, flour mixed with enough water to form a paste --
- Stir well and cook again at medium level power for another 5 minutes --
- Now add enough water to create a little more gravy. Also add the precooked macaroni & grated cheese.
- Cook again on medium power until hot,5 to 10 minutes -- .
This is very good and usually you will have everything you need to whip this up for a quick dinner. For my families taste, I did add a bit more of the gravy and seasonings. I added the cheese right along with everthing else and at the end added the macaroni. It turned out great.