A simple, quick, delicious breakfast for any day of the week. This recipe is for 1 person but you can adjust the quantity depending on how many people you are feeding, etc.
- Bring your pot of water to a boil.
- Crack your egg open into a small bowl.
- Once your water has boiled, turn it down to a simmer.
- Gently transfer your egg into the simmering water.
- Cook the egg for 3 minutes.
- Gently remove the egg from the water with a slotted spoon and place on buttered toast or eat as is.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper (optional).