I dare you to eat just one!
Make and share this Simple Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Mix sugar and milk in medium saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat and let boil for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Finally mix in chocolate chips.
- Line 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment / wax paper leaving extra hanging over edge.
- Pour fudge mixture into the baking dish.
- Cool in fridge until firm, approximately 1 hour.
- Once the fudge has set, simply lift parchment and fudge from pan and cut into 1 - 1 1/2 in squares.