Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for a quick snack. The peanut butter filling will keep for a few days in the fridge. Drizzle with some chocolate syrup if you like to jazz them up a little more, but I prefer them as is!
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 banana
- 4 graham crackers
- Beat mascarpone and peanut butter in small bowl on low speed until well blended and creamy. Chill for about 20 minutes in refrigerator.
- Break graham crackers in half so you have 2 squares from each, 8 altogether.
- Spread about 1/2 tablespoon of peanut butter mixture on each square.
- Slice banana into coins, not too thick, and place 2 slices on top of peanut butter mixture.
These were really good little desserts! This was easily mixed by hand. We tried them with and without the chocolate syrup, and definitely liked them better with. The peanut butter mixture is like yummy peanut butter frosting, and tastes good just plain or alone on the graham crackers. Since it was so good, I would have liked twice as much of it or half as much banana (the bananas overpower it a little otherwise). Very yummy! Note: 4 graham crackers in the ingredient list is 4 sheets of graham crackers.
Simple and good. The creator of this recipe does not say what to do with the Splenda, although it does seem obvious that they would mean to beat it into the mascarpone/peanut butter mixture...or not? Anyway, that's what I did. A quick snack for the kids and myself that we enjoyed.
Another simple to make snack recipe. My boys and I enjoyed this. We both felt that the addition of the Splenda was not needed (just our taste). Made for RSC#12.