Recipe by Maryland Jim
This is one of my family's favorite dishes. It is simple and some may say I cook it too long, but the flavor and tenderness is unbelievable. I am posting this by request.
Top Review by lauralie41
Loved this chicken! I had three chicken breasts and used lemon pepper with seasoning salt added. Browned the breasts nicely and added a 10 1/2 ounce can of chicken broth before placing in the oven. The chicken was very moist and was falling apart as I lifted it out of the casserole dish. While waiting for the potatoes to finish roasting I added 4 lemon slices to the broth and tightly wrapped with foil again. A nice kick of lemon added to the chicken! Thank you so much Jim for posting this recipe, I will make be making it again. Made and reviewed for ZWT 5, Bodacious Brickhouse Babes team.
- 6 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Generously apply lemon pepper seasoning to both sides of chicken. The more seasoning the intense the favor will be.
- Heat oil in frying pan and sauté chicken on each side until nicely golden brown.
- Transfer baking pan and add broth.
- Cover tightly and bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Chicken will be very tender.
- Note: This dish can easily be adapted for large group cooking.