Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is one of my family's favorite dishes. It is simple and some may say I cook it too long, but the flavor and tenderness is unbelievable. I am posting this by request.
- 6 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- Generously apply lemon pepper seasoning to both sides of chicken. The more seasoning the intense the favor will be.
- Heat oil in frying pan and sauté chicken on each side until nicely golden brown.
- Transfer baking pan and add broth.
- Cover tightly and bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Chicken will be very tender.
- Note: This dish can easily be adapted for large group cooking.
Loved this chicken! I had three chicken breasts and used lemon pepper with seasoning salt added. Browned the breasts nicely and added a 10 1/2 ounce can of chicken broth before placing in the oven. The chicken was very moist and was falling apart as I lifted it out of the casserole dish. While waiting for the potatoes to finish roasting I added 4 lemon slices to the broth and tightly wrapped with foil again. A nice kick of lemon added to the chicken! Thank you so much Jim for posting this recipe, I will make be making it again. Made and reviewed for ZWT 5, Bodacious Brickhouse Babes team.
This was very good and easy. Loved the flavor and will make again. Made for Football tag 2008 week. #10
This was very easy to prepare, and I love lemon pepper, but this didn't do it for me. Perhaps I should have used more chicken broth.