1/3 Photos of Simple Lemon-Pepper Chicken
1 hr 15 mins
Maryland Jim's Note:
This is one of my family's favorite dishes. It is simple and some may say I cook it too long, but the flavor and tenderness is unbelievable. I am posting this by request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Generously apply lemon pepper seasoning to both sides of chicken. The more seasoning the intense the favor will be.
- 2Heat oil in frying pan and sauté chicken on each side until nicely golden brown.
- 3Transfer baking pan and add broth.
- 4Cover tightly and bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
- 5Chicken will be very tender.
- 6Note: This dish can easily be adapted for large group cooking.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Lemon-Pepper Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.1
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 267.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 28.4 g