Recipe by Narshmellow
I like Jell-O only served two ways, this is my favorite of the two. I usually see this at family reunions or sunday dinner. I could eat this any time.
- 1 (12 ounce) carton whipped topping
- 1 (3 ounce) package Jello gelatin, any flavor
- 1 (8 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty whipped topping into a medium sized bowl.
- Sprinkle Jell-O over the top and fold in so it is well blended.
- Add cottage cheese and pineapple and fold into Jell-O mixture.
- Chill for about 4 hours so that the jello softens and slightly sets up.