Recipe by CulinaryQueen
No cooking involved. Canned beans make this easy to throw together.
Top Review by PistonsFan
These tasted very good. The only problem was that mine got a little bit soupy and didn't look very appetizing. I took it to a potluck and I think everyone was afraid to try it. I think I might not have drained the beans well enough. If I make this again I will be sure to drain them really well and maybe even rinse them in a colander to make sure to get that thick gunk from the can off.
- 3 spring onions, chopped (aka scallions or green onions)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 red chile, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 (400 g) cans cannellini beans
- 1 (400 g) can butter beans, drained
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the spring onions, garlic and chili.
- Add the three cans of beans and mix thoroughly.
- Whisk together the olive oil and white wine vinegar and season.
- Drizzle over the bean salad and stir in with the parsley.
- Serve straight away or refrigerate until ready.