This salad is soooo easy but extremely delicious! It is great hot, cold, or in between. If I didn't have a huge sweet tooth, I could very happily live on just this salad and crusty bread forever!
- Boil or steam green beans until tender-crisp (hint: use a bit of salt in the water to make the beans their greenest).
- Meanwhile, add garlic and oil to medium-sized serving bowl.
- Once they're cooked, drain the beans and toss them in the olive oil& garlic mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you can, let the salad sit for 30 minutes (or more) to let the flavours combine.
- Serve at desired temperature.
- Note: this salad is also very tasty with some finely chopped onion (preferably sweet) added with the garlic.
- You can also use a mix of greeen and yellow beans for additional colour.