Recipe by Lori Mama
My daughter really likes this sandwich. She usually has 2 at a time. The mustard used in this recipe can only be found in Ontario, Canada as far as I know. So some Canadians will know it. You can substitute though. Just don't use the regular kind unless you want to of course.
- 1 large egg
- salt and pepper
- 1 slice of processed cheddar cheese or 1 slice your favorite cheese
- 1 hamburger bun (the Italian hamburger buns)
- schneider october fest prepared mustard or any honey mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Crack the egg in a lightly buttered frying pan on medium heat.
- Break the yolk and cook on one side then flip and fry on the other side.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn off heat.
- Place the slice of cheese on top and melt slightly.
- Meanwhile toast the bun as you like.
- Spread the mustard on one or both sides of the bun and place the egg between them.
- Makes a nice snack or light lunch with some raw veggies or salad on the side.