Recipe by Pesto lover
This is a very simple version of creole shrimp. It takes just minutes to prepare, Can be served on a salad if you prefer.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon creole seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together in a bowl the shrimp, garlic, creole seasoning and bell pepper.
- In a skillet, hear the oil over moderately high heat. Add shrimp and sauté in one layer, turning only once, until shrimp is barely white all the way through.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the shrimp and sprinkle parsley over it to serve.