Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another recipe from my weekly Weight Watchers materials. Keep bags of frozen stir fry veggies in the freezer so you always have access to a quick meal. 3 points per serving and core.
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 4 cups stir fry vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup light teriyaki sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray; heat.
- Add chicken; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until browned.
- Add vegetables; stir fry until barely tender, 2-3 minutes.
- Add broth, teriyaki sauce, salt and pepper; stir fry until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender crisp, about 3 minutes longer.
This is super easy, quick, and delicious. It's perfect for dieters and non-dieters alike because it's flavorful and yummy but also low-calorie&fat. I used fresh vegetables, but followed the recipe exactly with those exceptions. I also added cornstarch to thicken the sauce, which I would definitely recommend; otherwise the sauce is too runny. Thanks for a great family recipe that's perfect for busy weeknights!
Simple, quick. Very good, I served it with basic minute rice. I made this pretty much as instructed. The only thing I did was add a bit of "corn starch" to thicken the sauce a bit. And I cooked it longer to soften the vegies for the kids.