Recipe by GodivaKisses313
I saw this recipe when browsing around on YTube and found it very helpful,easy and great for college students like my self
- 2 boneless chicken breasts (Chicken tenders also could be used)
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (or any other veg oil on hand)
- 2 cups garlic-flavored croutons
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Take your small baking dish and coat the bottom with oil.
- Sprinkle Basil in the oil.
- Place chicken on top.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover chicken with Spaghetti Sauce.
- Spread croutons evenly on top
- Sprinkle On Both Cheeses.
- Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your chicken breast. This is great with a simple salad on the side.