Recipe by paxsarah
The basic formula is 3 cups oats, 4 cups other stuff, 1 can sweetened condensed milk. This recipe is one combination that worked for me.
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄4 cup ground flax seed
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix together everything except sweetened condensed milk.
- Add milk and mix until all ingredients are evenly coated.
- Press firmly into a parchment-lined 9x13" pan.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes, until just starting to lightly brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then cut into bars with a sharp knife. Do not pull bars apart until completely cooled (you may need to re-cut them to keep the bar-shapes neat).