Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe on the back of a Frank's Hot Sauce bottle. I modified the cooking directions. I found it better to bake the wings after the sauce has been added, but feel free to bake beforehand if that's your thing. Absolutely Yummy!
- 4 lbs chicken wings (the party wings kind, not full wings)
- 1 cup frank's hot sauce
- 2⁄3 cup butter (I use I Can't Believe It's Not Butter) or 2⁄3 cup margarine, melted (I use I Can't Believe It's Not Butter)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season chicken to taste.
- Heat oil in large skillet until hot.
- Fry each piece for about 4 minutes on each side or until done and set on paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Meanwhile, mix hot sauce and melted butter together.
- Coat each piece of chicken in sauce and place on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle remaining hot sauce mixture over the chicken and bake for 10 minutes.