- 1 cup catsup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar (apple cider vinegar is nice)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of your favourite dry steak spice
- 1 dash cayenne pepper or 1 dash chili pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium heavy saucepan combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered for 10 to 15 minutes or until thickened to desired consistency.
- To store, place in airtight glass container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.