I wanted a basic way to cook drumsticks since they are cheaper than the breasts. I didn't want alot of spice or sauce on it so if you are looking that, this is not the recipe for you. We found it just right for us, the flavor of the chicken really comes through. I served with corn and twice baked potato casserole.
- Put some olive oil in the bottom of a 9X13 pan (just enough to put the drumsticks on ).
- Add drumsticks (space enough apart so they aren't touching each other).
- Sprinkle generously with pepper and garlic powder. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Bake at 375 for half an hour. Turn drumsticks over and add more garlic powder, pepper and salt (same as before).
- Bake another half an hour (or until cooked til 160 degrees)).