1/9 Photos of Simple Baked Chicken Drumsticks
1 hr 5 mins
I wanted a basic way to cook drumsticks since they are cheaper than the breasts. I didn't want alot of spice or sauce on it so if you are looking that, this is not the recipe for you. We found it just right for us, the flavor of the chicken really comes through. I served with corn and twice baked potato casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put some olive oil in the bottom of a 9X13 pan (just enough to put the drumsticks on ).
- 2Add drumsticks (space enough apart so they aren't touching each other).
- 3Sprinkle generously with pepper and garlic powder. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- 4Bake at 375 for half an hour. Turn drumsticks over and add more garlic powder, pepper and salt (same as before).
- 5Bake another half an hour (or until cooked til 160 degrees)).
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Baked Chicken Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.8
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 147.8 mg
- Sodium 151.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 35.1 g